Arrowhead Pride is excited to bring you something new this season: our 2023 Survivor Pool contest, sponsored by DraftKings Sportsbook!
This is your shot to win big just like the Chiefs consistently do. Use your NFL knowledge and powers of foresight to predict the winner of one single game each week, straight up. You can only pick a team to win once throughout the entire NFL season, so factor that into your strategy.
If you pick that one game each week correctly, you survive and maintain your shot to be the last person standing at the end of the season. There’s a $250 cash prize on the line for the winner, so make your picks wisely!
AP Survivor Pool Rules 2023
- In Week 1, you’ll pick a team to win their matchup. Each of your picks will be made here on this page each week, so be sure to bookmark it for ease of access later on.
- If the team you picked wins, you advance to Week 2 and if they lose or finish in a tie, you’re eliminated.
- Each week that you advance, you’ll pick a new team to win the following week. You are not allowed to pick the same team twice. So if your plan was to just pick the Chiefs every week, it’s time to rethink your approach.
- If you forget to make a pick in a given week, you’re eliminated.
- The last person (or people) standing wins. If everyone is eliminated before Week 18, the last people to lose win the prize. If there’s a tie, in either the initial or second-chance contests, the prize will be split among the winners.
Get eliminated early? No worries! We’ll be launching a second-chance contest ahead of Week 5 (with a $100 prize on the line).
Have questions? Want to get a jump on trash-talking your fellow Chiefs fans? Scroll on down to the comments and go for it.