On New Year’s Eve, the Kansas City Chiefs clinched their eighth consecutive AFC West Championship with a 25-17 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, guaranteeing themselves a postseason home game and locking themselves into the AFC’s third playoff seed.
But the team still has to play its final regular-season matchup. On Sunday evening, the league released the final schedule for Week 18’s games. It revealed that Kansas City’s road contest against the Los Angeles Chargers will kick off at 3:25 (Arrowhead Time) on Sunday.
Here’s the full schedule for Week 18:
3:30 p.m. Saturday
7:15 p.m. Saturday
Sunday early games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
- Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
- New York Jets at New England Patriots
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Sunday late games
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers
- Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys at Washington Commanders
- Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders
- Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday Night Football
Since the result of the Chiefs-Chargers game cannot affect postseason seeding — opening the possibility that Kansas City could rest starters before the playoffs begin — DraftKings Sportsbook has the Chiefs opening as a 1-point underdogs in the game.