Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. In Week 5, the team travels to Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at 3:25 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ final official injury report of the week:
|Brian Asamoah II||LB||Toe||LP||LP||LP||QUEST|
- Three Chiefs have been listed as questionable for Sunday’s game: starting MIKE linebacker Nick Bolton (ankle), defensive tackle Matt Dickerson (knee) and tackle Wanya Morris (hip).
- Bolton was again a limited participant in Friday’s practice. He did not participate on Monday after missing the last two games. On Thursday, defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo indicated that Bolton’s playing status would be a gametime decision.
- Dickerson was upgraded to limited after being held out on both Wednesday and Thursday.
- Morris was upgraded to being a full participant after being limited on Thursday
- Wide receiver Kadarius Toney (toe) and defensive tackle Chris Jones (groin) were full participants in all of this week’s practices after being limited for every Week 4 practice. After being limited with a shoulder issue on Monday, cornerback Jaylen Watson was a full participant on both Thursday and Friday. All three players are good to go for Sunday’s game.
- Minnesota’s starting center Garrett Bradbury was once again a full participant on Friday. He has no injury designation — and should therefore be expected to play.
- Vikings’ Linebacker Marcus Davenport (ankle) has been declared questionable for the game — even though he was upgraded to full participation in Friday’s practice. The Athletic’s Alec Lewis told the “Arrowhead Pride Interview Series” that he anticipates Davenport will play on Sunday.
- Three other Minnesota players have been listed as questionable for the game: backup quarterback Nick Mullens (back), linebacker Brian Asamoah II (toe) and safety Lewis Cine (hamstring) were all limited in every one of this week’s practices.
For Thursday’s injury report, click here.