The Kansas City Chiefs began their three-day quarterback-and-rookie portion of training camp on Saturday. Here were the 30 players in attendance and on the field:
- Quarterbacks (4): Patrick Mahomes, Chad Henne, Shane Buechele, Dustin Crum
- Running backs (3): Isiah Pacheco, Jerrion Ealy, Tayon Fleet-Davis
- Wide receivers (3): Skyy Moore, Aaron Parker, Cornell Powell
- Tight ends (3): Matt Bushman, Jody Fortson, Mark Vital
- Offensive line (4): Darian Kinnard, Michael Caliendo, Chris Glaser, Vitaliy Gurman
- Defensive linemen (2): George Karlaftis, Malik Herring
- Linebackers (3): Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Mike Rose
- Defensive backs (8): Bryan Cook, Nazeeh Johnson, Brandin Dandridge, Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nasir Greer, Devon Key
- On the sideline: As expected, cornerback Rashad Fenton (shoulder) and offensive lineman Lucas Niang (knee) were spotted working through their injuries off to the side. Offensive lineman Prince Tega Wanogho was also off to the side working through what head coach Andy Reid described as a “leg issue.”
- Left early: Linebacker Leo Chenal left practice shortly before its conclusion due to what appeared to be exhaustion from the heat.
- Other: Defensive lineman Kehinde Oginni Hassan was in attendance but did not practice so he could have a blood test, per Reid.
The Chiefs’ quarterbacks and rookies will hold practice the next two days, with veterans reporting to camp following the last rookie practice on Monday. The first full team practice is scheduled for Wednesday.