Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
|Prince Tega Wanogho||T||Illness||FP||DNP||-||-|
- The Chiefs added one player to the injury report: offensive tackle Prince Tega Wanogho (illness). He did not practice. Otherwise, it was the same as Wednesday’s report.
- As a reminder: Wide receiver Mecole Hardman remains on injured reserve, so Kansas City does not have to list him on the report. However, we can note that he was not spotted during the team’s brief media look (more on that here).
- Defensive tackle Khalen Saunders — who missed all of last week’s practices (and Saturday’s game against the Seattle Seahawks) has been a full participant all week and should return on Sunday.
- Five of the eight Denver players who missed practice with injuries on Wednesday missed another day on Thursday: outside linebacker Randy Gregory (knee), tackle Calvin Anderson (ankle), tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring), nose tackle D.J. Jones (knee) and outside linebacker Baron Browning (back).
- Three others were upgraded to limited participation on Thursday: safety K’Waun Williams (knee), guard Quinn Meinerz (ribs) and nose tackle Mike Purcell (elbow).
- Four uninjured players who missed Wednesday’s practice were full participants on Thursday: running back Latavius Murray (rest), safety Kareem Jackson (rest), tackle Billy Turner (personal) and defensive end DeShawn Williams (personal).
- Just as in Wednesday’s practice, wide receivers Jerry Jeudy (ankle), Courtland Sutton (hamstring) and Kendall Hinton (hamstring) — and guard Dalton Risner (foot) — were limited participants.
For Wednesday’s injury report, click here.