Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- Even in late December, the Chiefs are as healthy as they have been in a long time, with every member of the 53-man roster being designated as a full participant on Wednesday.
- As a reminder: Wide receiver Mecole Hardman partook in his seventh straight practice, but he remains on injured reserve, so Kansas City does not have to list him on the report (more on his status here).
Chiefs DT Khalen Saunders was spotted back at work during our brief media look. WR Mecole Hardman was also confirmed to be working. pic.twitter.com/lNikLn8E65— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) December 28, 2022
- Defensive tackle Khalen Saunders — who missed all of last week’s practices (and Saturday’s game against the Seattle Seahawks) due to illness — was back to practice as a full participant on Wednesday.
- A total of 16 Broncos were listed in Wednesday’s report. An even dozen did not participate — and eight of those were listed with injuries, including outside linebacker Randy Gregory (knee), cornerback K’Waun Williams (knee), tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring), center Quinn Meinerz (ribs), tackle Calvin Anderson (ankle), defensive tackle D.J. Jones (knee), defensive lineman Mike Purcell (elbow) and outside linebacker Baron Browning (back).
- The Broncos chose to rest running back Latavius Murray and safety Kareem Jackson.
- Offensive lineman Billy Turner and defensive end DeShawn Williams did not participate for personal reasons.
- Four players were limited in Wednesday’s practice: guard Dalton Risner (foot), along with wide receivers Jerry Jeudy (ankle), Courtland Sutton (hamstring) and Kendall Hinton (hamstring).