Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. This week, the Chiefs host the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
|Kenneth Walker III||RB||Ankle||DNP||DNP||-||-|
- The Chiefs continue to miss players at practice due to illness, adding another on Wednesday: safety Deon Bush.
- Defensive tackle Khalen Saunders (illness) and defensive end Mike Danna (illness) missed their second straight practice as defensive tackle Chris Jones (illness) returned.
- Tight end Jody Fortson (elbow) missed practice again and is not expected to be available against the Seahawks.
- As a reminder: Wide receiver Mecole Hardman partook in his fourth straight practice, but he remains on injured reserve, so Kansas City does not have to list him on the report. The same is the case for tight end Blake Bell, who is also back to practice this week.
- For the Seahawks, tight end Noah Fant (knee), running back Kenneth Walker III (ankle), wide receiver Tyler Lockett (hand), nose tackle Al Woods (achilles) and safety Ryan Neal (knee) all missed practice for the second time this week.
- On Monday, Lockett had surgery on his hand. He is not expected to play against the Chiefs.
- Woods missed the Week 15 game against the San Francisco 49ers. On Wednesday, the Seahawks signed defensive tackle Daviyon Nixon, which suggests that Woods will not play on Saturday.
- Outside linebacker Bruce Irvin (knee/heel) was downgraded to did not participate on Wednesday
- Downgraded to limited were wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (wrist) and inside linebacker Jordyn Brooks (neck). Both were full participants on Tuesday.
- Outside linebacker Darrell Taylor (illness) returned to full participation, while running back DeeJay Dallas (ankle) was upgraded to limited status. Both had been held out of Tuesday’s practice.
For Tuesday’s injury report, click here.