NFL Mock Draft Database has us at 29th, so these are the picks at that spot:
1. Drake Jackson - EDGE - 6'4", 250. Add a few pounds and he will be the ideal pass rusher on the EDGE for years.
2. George Pickens - WR - 6'3", 200. One of the more physically gifted WR's in the draft, he may be available near the end of the 2nd.
I traded out of our spot and picked up another 5th round pick.
3. Charlie Kolar - TE - 6'6, 255. Yeah, we have the best TE in football. Now we'll have the best TE tandem in FB, and he replace Kelce in 5 years or so, as Kelce gets a bit long in the tooth. Very productive college TE with great hands, and a willing and physical blocker.
4. Bubba Bolden - S - 6'3", 204. Strong, athletic, versatile safety. Eventual replacement for HB.
5. Tyler Allgeier - RB - 5'11", 220. Big bodied RB, that has excellent speed for his size. Here's our bell cow back, letting CEH drop into a change of pace role.
6. Brian Cook - S - 6'1", 203, the new Sorenson, but with a better physical profile. Very sure tackler.
We have FIVE 7th round picks listed. Here they are, no description.
Ali Gaye - EDGE - 6'6", 250
Greg Eisworth - DB - 6' - 205
Danny Gray - WR - 6'1", 180 - (VERY fast).
Eyioma Uwazarike - DL - 6'6", 320 - New Nnadi
Chris Paul - OL - 6'4" - experience playing at RT, RG, and LG
Let me know what you think!