Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. This week, the Chiefs travel to take on the Philadelphia Eagles at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- There were no changes to the Chiefs’ injury report on Thursday, with the only player on the Chiefs’ 53-man roster not practicing being cornerback Rashad Fenton, who remains in the concussion protocol.
- Where’s Willie Gay Jr.? The injury report still does not include Gay (toe), as he remains on injured reserve. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid didn’t have much to say about his status when asked early Wednesday afternoon. Gay did not have a helmet on at practice Wednesday or Thursday, so it seems unlikely he will play.
- The two players who missed last week’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers — defensive end Frank Clark (hamstring) and cornerback Charvarius Ward (quad) — were limited Wednesday and Thursday. Left tackle Orlando Brown Jr. (groin) and defensive end Chris Jones (wrist) were also limited again.
- Jones was limited in practice all of last week with the same injury and wound up suiting up against the Chargers.
- The Eagles’ starting left tackle, Jordan Mailata (knee), did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday after hurting himself in practice last week. Mailata missed Monday night’s game against the Dallas Cowboys. Andre Dillard is already confirmed to start his second straight game at left tackle for the Eagles.
- The four Eagles that were limited on Wednesday practiced with full participation status on Thursday.
For Wednesday’s Chiefs-Eagles injury notes, click here.