Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at 7:20 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official designations:
- The Chiefs have a perfect injury report headed into Baltimore, with no players even having an injury status. Remember, that doesn’t include Willie Gay (toe), who has at least another two games, including Sunday night’s, on the injured reserve list.
- The Ravens’ have six questionable players, and those are just the injured players currently on their 53-man roster. There are several player statuses to watch in that mix, including wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) and cornerbacks Marlon Humphrey (back) and Jimmy Smith (ankle).
- Defensive end Derek Wolfe (back/hip) has already been ruled out for the game.
- A report from CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora earlier this week suggested that the Ravens will not have Stanley on Sunday and for the foreseeable future, meaning the Chiefs should see Alejandro Villanueva at left tackle on Sunday.
- Cornerback Chris Westry (knee) has been moved to injured reserve after he tore his meniscus. Westry’s long-term injury is another addition to a wild list of Baltimore injuries to start the 2021 season.
#RavensFlock Injury Situation— Matthew Betz (@TheFantasyPT) September 16, 2021
RB JK Dobbins: Torn ACL
RB Gus Edwards: Torn ACL
RB Justice Hill: Torn Achilles
WR Rashod Bateman: Groin Surgery
WR Myles Boykin: Hamstring
T Ronnie Staley: Ankle Injury
G Tyre Phillips: Knee
CB Marcus Peters: Torn ACL
CB Chris Westry: Torn Meniscus
For Thursdays Chiefs-Ravens injury notes, click here.