Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- With offensive lineman Austin Blythe (abdomen) and defensive tackle Khalen Saunders (glute) upgraded to full participants on Thursday, every member of the Chiefs’ current 53-man roster is healthy headed into Baltimore.
- Remember, that doesn’t include Willie Gay (toe), who has at least another two games on the injured reserve list.
- Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu and Frank Clark (hamstring) are continuing to trend in the right direction for Sunday.
- Three of the Ravens’ key players missed practice entirely on Wednesday and Thursday — Wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle), left tackle Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and defensive end Derek Wolfe (hip/back). Cornerbacks Marlon Humphrey (back) and Jimmy Smith (ankle) were limited.
- A report from CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora suggests that the Ravens will not have Stanley on Sunday and for the foreseeable future, meaning the Chiefs may see Alejandro Villanueva at left tackle on Sunday.
- Cornerback Chris Westry (knee), who missed both days this week, has a torn lateral meniscus, according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler.
- The list of Baltimore injuries just two weeks into the season is hard to believe.
#RavensFlock Injury Situation— Matthew Betz (@TheFantasyPT) September 16, 2021
RB JK Dobbins: Torn ACL
RB Gus Edwards: Torn ACL
RB Justice Hill: Torn Achilles
WR Rashod Bateman: Groin Surgery
WR Myles Boykin: Hamstring
T Ronnie Staley: Ankle Injury
G Tyre Phillips: Knee
CB Marcus Peters: Torn ACL
CB Chris Westry: Torn Meniscus
For Wednesday’s Chiefs-Ravens injury notes, click here.