Every week, the Arrowhead Pride Film Room comes to you from the Arrowhead Pride YouTube channel. Bryan Stewart, Talon Graff and I look at plays from the most-recent Kansas City Chiefs game, breaking down the details of the matchup’s most important plays.
(If you can’t see the above video, watch on YouTube by clicking here.)
In this week’s show, we went over the Chiefs’ big, 22-9 win over the Denver Broncos on Sunday night. Here’s a guide:
- (3:00-13:45): Two well-designed pass plays that failed to be executed, one with a drop by wide receiver Byron Pringle and the other with pressure disrupting quarterback Patrick Mahomes’ throw.
- (14:00-17:50): A creative way that the Chiefs got running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire the ball in the passing game.
- (18:00-30:00): A three-play review of the Chiefs’ game plan when running the ball.
- (30:50-44:00): Two third-down stops for the Chiefs’ defense — each succeeding in a different way.
- (44:45-49:20): Safety Juan Thornhill’s interception.
- (49:20-51:30): Evaluating Thornhill’s return skills — and the blindside block by linebacker Anthony Hitchens.