Every week, the Arrowhead Pride Film Room comes to you from the Arrowhead Pride YouTube channel. Bryan Stewart, Talon Graff and I look at plays from the most-recent Kansas City Chiefs game, breaking down the details of the matchup’s most important plays.
(If you can’t see the above video, watch on YouTube by clicking here.)
In this week’s show, Bryan and I took a closer look at the Chiefs’ 36-10 pummeling of the Pittsburgh Steelers that clinched Kansas City’s sixth consecutive AFC West championship — and at least one home game in the playoffs.
Here’s a guide:
- (3:00-9:45): A review of cornerback Charvarius Ward’s interception.
- (10:00-14:30): An examination of a completion to Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool.
- (14:40-20:35): An incomplete pass with linebacker Willie Gay Jr. in coverage.
- (20:55-33:50): Two passes by Patrick Mahomes that show his pocket navigation
- (34:00-42:56): A closer look at two incomplete targets to wide receiver Josh Gordon.