Every week, the Arrowhead Pride Film Room comes to you from the Arrowhead Pride YouTube channel. Bryan Stewart, Talon Graff and I look at plays from the most-recent Kansas City Chiefs game, breaking down the details of the matchup’s most important plays.
(If you can’t see the above video, watch on YouTube by clicking here.)
- (2:30-13:00): Linebacker Nick Bolton’s big performance, including a tackle for loss, pass defended, and a quarterback pressure.
- (13:00-29:00): A review of the pass protection’s performance against defensive end Joey Bosa and other Chargers defenders.
- (29:40-34:10): Discussion on Chargers’ strategy to blitz Mahomes at a higher rate than the average team
- (34:15-40:30): A closer look at the Chiefs’ first touchdown of the fourth quarter: a one-yard throw to Tyreek Hill.
- (40:35-54:20): Two plays by quarterback Patrick Mahomes that show his combination of elite mental processing and athleticism.