Every week, the Arrowhead Pride Film Room comes to you from the Arrowhead Pride YouTube channel. Bryan Stewart, Talon Graff and I look at plays from the most-recent Kansas City Chiefs game, breaking down the details of the matchup’s most important plays.
(If you can’t see the above video, watch on YouTube by clicking here.)
- (2:00-15:20): A review of the Chiefs’ offensive run game — and running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s return from injury.
- (15:25-20:39): Charvarius Ward’s interception and his overall performance.
- (20:57-25:45): Cornerback L’Jarius Sneed’s big third-down tackle.
- (28:10-33:30): Linebacker Willie Gay Jr.’s tackle.
- (35:00-40:25): Travis Kelce’s opening-drive touchdown — and the design of the play.
- (40:55-47:05): Wide receiver Byron Pringle’s 37-yard reception — and how quarterback Patrick Mahomes’ decision-making impacted the play.
- (47:30-50:35): The design of wide receiver Tyreek Hill’s 10-yard reception.
- (50:35-53:30): A key snap for Edwards-Helaire in pass protection.