Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
|Stefon Diggs||WR||Vet Rest||-||-||DNP||-|
|Jerry Hughes||DE||Vet Rest||-||-||DNP||-|
|Cole Beasley||WR||Vet Rest||DNP||FP||FP||-|
|Emmanuel Sanders||WR||Vet Rest||-||DNP||FP||-|
|Star Lotulelei||DT||Vet Rest||-||LP||FP||-|
|Mario Addison||DE||Vet Rest||DNP||-||FP||-|
- The Chiefs made the effort to get defensive lineman Chris Jones’ wrist healed by holding him out of practice all week. He is officially listed as questionable for the game.
- Defensive end Frank Clark (hamstring) was a full participant all week and he is good to make his return to the lineup — as is cornerback Rashad Fenton (concussion), who missed the last game in the concussion protocol.
- Cornerback Charvairus Ward (quad) was a full participant on Wednesday and Thursday and was limited on Friday. The downgrade in participation status can sometimes be a bad sign, and Ward is officially questionable for the game.
- Where’s Willie Gay Jr.? Gay was activated to the 53-man roster on Saturday afternoon and is officially questionable for the game.
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid had several status notes during his meeting with the media on Friday afternoon.
- Despite a lengthy injury report, only three Bills came out with a questionable status — most notably linebacker Matt Milano (hamstring), who was injured in the Bills’ last game and has now missed all but one practice, on Friday, when he was limited.
- Rotational defensive end A.J. Espinosa (foot) was added to the report midweek and is also questionable.
For Thursday’s Chiefs-Bills injury notes, click here.