Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs will travel to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV a week from this Sunday at 5:30 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
After practice on Friday, the Chiefs provided current statuses for their injured players (Note: the statuses reflect what their official designation would be if the game were to be played this weekend).
Kansas City Chiefs
- OUT: Offensive tackle Eric Fisher (Achilles), linebacker Willie Gay Jr. (ankle/knee).
- QUESTIONABLE: Running back Le’Veon Bell (knee), cornerbacks Rashad Fenton (foot) and L’Jarius Sneed (concussion), and wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf).
- GOOD TO GO: Quarterback Patrick Mahomes (toe), running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle/hip) and offensive linemen Mike Remmers (groin) and Andrew Wylie (ankle).
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- DOUBTFUL: Wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) and safety Jordan Whitehead (shoulder/knee).
- QUESTIONABLE: Linebacker Lavonte David (hamstring) and safety Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle).
- GOOD TO GO: Wide receivers Mike Evans (knee) and Chris Godwin (hip/quad), linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) and nose tackle Vita Vea (ankle).
- Fisher’s status is not a surprise; he is expected to miss the Super Bowl with a torn Achilles tendon. Gay will also miss the Super Bowl after tearing his meniscus.
- Bell and Watkins missed Friday practice; Sneed was limited.
For Thursday’s Chiefs injury report, click here.