Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
- Five Kansas City Chiefs starters have been ruled out for the game — wide receiver Tyreek Hill (hamstring), right tackle Mike Remmers (back), running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle), linebacker Ben Niemann (hamstring) and wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf).
- Running back Le’Veon Bell (knee) returned to practice on Friday and is officially questionable for the game. Defensive tackle Derrick Nnadi (knee) is also questionable — he hit his knee on Thursday.
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid on Nnadi: “I don’t think it’s that serious... He just kind of tweaked it, it wasn’t that big of a deal, so we’ll see. It was more precautionary.”
- Linebacker Damien Wilson (knee) practiced all week with a limited status and should be available to the Chiefs on Sunday.
- Reid mentioned earlier in the week that linebacker Dorian O’Daniel (high ankle) returned to practice, but he will not appear on an injury report until he is activated from injured reserve. That is likely to occur sometime Saturday afternoon.
- Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, ruling him out for Week 17 and ending his 2020 season. Defensive end Joey Bosa (shin/concussion) has been ruled out for the game.
For Thursday’s Chiefs injury report, click here.