According to a new model from Sports Betting Dime, the Kansas City Chiefs have a 61.8% chance to win more than 11.5 games in the 2020 NFL season. The website projects five NFL teams, including the Chiefs, have a greater-than-60% chance to finish over their projections:
• Indianapolis Colts (67.4% chance of going over 8.5)
• Minnesota Vikings (63.1% chance of going over 8.5)
• Kansas City Chiefs (61.8% chance of going over 11.5)
• Green Bay Packers (61.7% chance of going over 8.5)
• San Francisco 49ers (60.1% chance of going over 10.5)
• Chicago Bears (57.8% chance of going over 7.5)
Of all potential records for the Chiefs (using a total of 16 games), the model projects Kansas City to have a 24.2% chance to go 12-4, a 19.6% chance to go 11-5 and an 11.5% chance to go 10-6. In other words, the Chiefs should be in for another good season under head coach Andy Reid.
Will the Chiefs win 12 games or more?
This poll is closed