On Monday, the NFL finalized some schedule and broadcast changes for the last week of the league’s 2020 regular season.
The season’s final Kansas City Chiefs game — originally scheduled for Noon (Arrowhead Time) this Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers — will now be played at 3:25 p.m. In addition, the game broadcast is being moved from CBS to FOX. In Kansas City, that means the game will move from KCTV/5 to WDAF/4.
Here’s the updated schedule, per NFL Communications.
Noon (Arrowhead Time)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (CBS)
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals (CBS)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns (CBS)
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (FOX)
- New York Jets at New England Patriots (CBS)
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (FOX)
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX)
3:25 p.m. (Arrowhead Time)
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers (FOX)
- Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears (FOX)
- Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos (CBS)
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (CBS)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (CBS)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs (FOX)
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (CBS)
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers* (FOX)