Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
- Wide receiver Tyreek Hill, who missed practice Wednesday due to a hamstring issue, returned in a limited fashion on Thursday and was limited again Friday. Hill first appeared on the injury report because of the hamstring issue last Wednesday.
- Hill and defensive end Frank Clark (illness) are questionable. Clark being a full participant on Friday is a good sign for his status on Sunday. My expectation would be for Hill to play until the game is in hand.
- Right tackle Mike Remmers (back) should return to the lineup after a one-game absence.
- Head coach Andy Reid on Remmers: “As as long as [Remmers] is as good as he was [Friday], unless there’s a setback somewhere. He’s had a good week of practice.”
- Linebacker Damien Wilson (knee) and Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) are out for the game, as expected.
- Chiefs linebacker Anthony Hitchens was not at practice, as he is currently on the reserve/COVID list. Those players do not appear on the injury report. Hitchens could still play in the game Sunday despite no on-field work this week.
- Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) and center Alex Mack (concussion) are out for the game. Safety Ricardo Allen (concussion) is questionable.
For the Thursday Chiefs injury report, click here.