Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here are the final injury reports of the week for both teams — including each team’s official injury designations:
- Defensive end Mike Danna will miss the game after not practicing all week due to a hamstring injury. UPDATE: On Saturday, the Chiefs placed Danna on injured reserve, clearing the way for Bashaud Breeland’s return. Danna will miss at least the next three games.
- Without a status listing, defensive tackle Chris Jones is expected to make his return to the lineup after missing last game against the Patriots due to a groin injury.
- The Raiders’ injury report contained 19 players at times this week, but only five players ended up with designations.
- The ones to note: Starting right tackle Trent Brown and wide receiver Henry Ruggs are questionable. Brown has been out since midway through Week 1 and Ruggs missed the last two games. Wide receiver Bryan Edwards is out for the game. The Raiders are already thin at defensive tackle with Maurice Hurst on the COVID list, and Maliek Collins is questionable.
- Tight end Darren Waller was limited all week, but he will play.
For Thursday’s injury report, click here.