Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- Defensive end Mike Danna missed the first two practices of the week after injuring is hamstring on Monday night.
- Defensive tackle Chris Jones was upgraded to a full participant for the first time in two weeks, a good step in the right direction for his status against the Las Vegas Raiders.
- The Raiders injury report contains 17 players. Starting right tackle Trent Brown took the practice field for the first time since Week 1 on Wednesday — and he remained limited on Thursday.
- Rookie wide receiver Henry Ruggs returned to practice Wednesday after missing the last two games due to a hamstring injury. Ruggs was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday.
- Tight end Darren Waller has been limited due to a knee issue for the first two Raiders practices of the week.