Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- Defensive end Mike Danna missed the first two practices of the week after injuring is hamstring on Monday night.
- Defensive tackle Chris Jones was upgraded to a full participant for the first time in two weeks, a good step in the right direction for his status against the Las Vegas Raiders.
- The Raiders injury report contains 17 players. Starting right tackle Trent Brown took the practice field for the first time since Week 1 on Wednesday — and he remained limited on Thursday.
- Rookie wide receiver Henry Ruggs returned to practice Wednesday after missing the last two games due to a hamstring injury. Ruggs was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday.
- Tight end Darren Waller has been limited due to a knee issue for the first two Raiders practices of the week.