Here are the final injury reports of the week for both teams — including each team’s official injury designations:
- Right tackle Mitch Schwartz (back) was a surprising addition to the Chiefs’ injury report. He was not on the report until Saturday, when he appeared with a questionable status. The fact that he practiced fully on Saturday is a good sign, but he is now a player to look out for when the Chiefs release inactives at about 2:30 p.m. Arrowhead Time on Monday.
- After missing Thursday, linebacker Anthony Hitchens (non-COVID illness) practiced fully Friday and Saturday and is good to go.
- Left guard Kelechi Osemele (knees) and wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) missed practice all week and have been ruled out for Monday. Osemele was placed on injured reserve Saturday afternoon to make room for running back Le’Veon Bell.
- On the Bills’ side, tight end Dawson Knox (calf) has been ruled out.
- Cornerback Tre’Davious White (back) missed Bills practice all last week and their Tuesday game against the Tennessee Titans. Linebacker Matt Milano missed the aforementioned with a pec injury. Both were limited Thursday but full Friday. White kept his full status on Saturday but Milano was limited, so even though both players are questionable, White seems a little more likely to play on Monday.
- Wide receiver John Brown (knee), who missed last week’s game, was limited on Saturday after two full practices. Bills left guard Quinton Spain (foot) went from full practice to limited practice to no practice as the week carried on. They are both questionable.
For Friday’s injury report, click here.