Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs travel to face the Bills in Buffalo at 4 p.m. Arrowhead Time on Monday.
Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- There were no surprises for the Chiefs, as we knew linebacker Anthony Hitchens (illness), left guard Kelechi Osemele (knees) and wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) would miss the workout after head coach Andy Reid’s words earlier in the day. Watkins could be out for a couple of weeks. Fullback Anthony Sherman is on the COVID-19 list.
- REID: “Hitch (Anthony Hitchens) is sick. Not Covid as we know it, so he’s been still testing and all, but he’s just sick. Kelechi did tear the tendons in his knee, so he will be out. Then, Sherm (Anthony Sherman) will be out also, he’s still in the protocol. Then, Sammy Watkins with the hamstring will not practice [Thursday].”
- Nine other Chiefs received treatment but practiced in full.
- On the Bills’ side, tight end Dawson Knox (calf) was the only player to miss the Thursday workout.
- Cornerback Tre’Davious White (back) missed Bills practice all last week and their Tuesday game against the Tennessee Titans. Linebacker Matt Milano missed the aforementioned with a pec injury. Both were limited on Thursday.