Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs are currently in Miami, preparing to face the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV this Sunday at 5:30 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Chiefs Thursday Injury Report
49ers Thursday Injury Report
- Four Chiefs — tight ends Travis Kelce and Deon Yelder, defensive tackle Chris Jones and center Austin Reiter — are listed as receiving treatment for injuries this week. Head coach Andy Reid said all players listed had no issues on Thursday.
- “Guys got good work in and played fast,” per Reid. “It was a great day here. The team is doing good, and they have good energy.”
- According to the pool report, “players wore shells, and the emphasis was on goal line, short-yardage, and nickel, and also included a review of first and second down.”
- Former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb and ESPN’s Chris Berman were visitors to practice. “He’s been there and done it,” Reid said of McNabb. “He’s been in the league, played a long time. It was good hearing from him.”
- Just three 49ers are on Wednesday’s report — linebacker Kwon Alexander, running back Tevin Coleman and safety Jaquiski Tartt. All of their injuries were known to us before Wednesday; all were limited in practice. While these three could be considered as less likely to play than someone who participated fully, it’s fairly likely all will be available on Sunday.