Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
- Chiefs RB Damien Williams (knee) will miss his second straight game as he deals with a knee injury. Williams hasn’t practiced in two weeks. Reid on Williams: “He’s headed in the right direction. He’s working as hard as he can work with that injury. It’s always just time to let it heal. But he’s doing all the rehab stuff he needs to do.”
- As expected, left tackle Eric Fisher (groin) and wide receiver Tyreek Hill (shoulder) will also not play in the game. After being questionable last game, RB LeSean McCoy enters Sunday with no status, meaning he will play.
- Lions QB Matt Stafford may have injured his hip during Detroit’s Friday workout. After no appearance on the report all week, Stafford was listed as limited on Friday due to injury, and his status is officially questionable for the game. Stafford has started 131 consecutive games for the Lions. The Detroit Free Press is reporting there are no signs his injury is serious. Undrafted rookie David Blough is listed as the Lions’ backup.
- WR Danny Amendola (chest) and defensive lineman Da’Shawn Hand (elbow) are questionable. Lions shutdown CB Darius Slay, a 2017 first-team All-Pro, is the player to watch. He is also questionable to go.
- T Mike Daniels (foot) did not practice for the Lions; he is the only Lion that definitely will be held out on Sunday due to injury.