Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began voting on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL last year and this past offseason. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.
If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.
Let’s see what has happened to fan base confidence following Week 3:
- Following the Chiefs’ Week 1 win against the Jaguars, 95 percent of Chiefs fans felt confident in the direction of the team, a slight fall from the previous week.
- Chiefs fans’ confidence is back up to 98 percent following the 28-10 win against the Oakland Raiders in Week 2.
- Chiefs fans’ confidence remained right 98 percent following the team’s 33-28 win against teh Baltimore Ravens in Week 3.
Now let’s check in around the AFC West:
It's our favorite time of the week! Let's check in on fan base confidence around the AFC West.#FanPulse pic.twitter.com/v7S7bYCJge— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) September 26, 2019
- As we said earlier, the Chiefs lead the division with 98 percent fan base confidence.
- The rest of the division falls as follows: Broncos (28 percent), Raiders (25 percent) and the Chargers (17 percent). After just three weeks, the entire division is two games behind the Chiefs.
- Only one other NFL fan base is as confident as the Chiefs right now — Niners Nation (98 percent).
The Chiefs’ upcoming opponent, the Detroit Lions, has a fan base that is rising in confidence.
- The Detroit Lions have a confidence rating of 75 percent coming off of a big win against the Philadelphia Eagles.