Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Detroit Lions at Ford Field on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- As expected, LT Eric Fisher (groin) and WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder) are still out dealing with injuries. RB Damien Williams (knee) did not practice to start the week.
- RB LeSean McCoy fought through an ankle injury to play in last week’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. Last Wednesday, McCoy was held out of practice completely, so it’s probably a good sign that he was able to participate in some capacity today.
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes is still receiving treatment for a sprained ankle, but he practiced fully on Wednesday.
- WR Danny Amendola (chest) and DT Mike Daniels (foot) did not practice for the Lions. Daniels is reportedly going to miss this weekend’s game with the Chiefs.
- Lions shutdown CB Darius Slay, a 2017 first-team All-Pro, was limited with a hamstring issue.