Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Baltimore Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report this week:
- Running back LeSean McCoy (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday in a limited capacity, while Damien Williams (knee) did not practice.
- As expected, left tackle Eric Fisher missed practice so that he could have surgery, and it went well, per himself. Wide receiver Tyreek Hill being held out again this week is no surprise.
- Quarterback Patrick Mahomes is still listed on the injury report (ankle) as a full participant. The full participant designation is a good sign, though it means he is still receiving treatment for the issue. A few other Chiefs, including Travis Kelce (knee) and Demarcus Robinson (elbow), were listed as full participants on the injury report.
- Ravens safety Earl Thomas was back to practice. Tight end Mark Andrews (foot), who leads the Ravens with 16 receptions, was limited in practice. Two-way player Pat Ricard (back) returned to practice after missing Wednesday, but he was also limited.
- Ravens defensive backs Jimmy Smith (knee) and Brynden Trawick (elbow) missed practice for the second day in a row.