Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Oakland Raiders at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Sunday at 3:05 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
Some notes (plus video)
- Patrick Mahomes, who sprained his left ankle in the Chiefs’ Week 1 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, was a full participant all week. Andy Reid on Mahomes: “He did good. He practiced and did everything. Did a nice job.”
- Chiefs left tackle Eric Fisher suffered a groin injury on Friday and is now listed as questionable. More on that injury here. Cam Erving would likely enter the mix in some capacity of Fisher cannot play.
- Raiders head coach Jon Gruden told reporters Wednesday that rookie safety Johnathan Abram is out for the season. Gruden called it a “big blow” to the team. The Raiders have placed Abram on injured reserve.
- Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley, who left the field on a cart during Monday Night Football, is remarkably questionable to play in Sunday’s game. Conley has told reporters he’s “good to go.” Raiders defensive tackle Corey Liuget is also questionable.
- Wide receiver JJ Nelson and offensive lineman Gabe Jackson are out for Oakland.
- Update: After injury reports were published, Raiders punter AJ Cole (foot) was added to the list and is now questionable for the game.