If you love the Chiefs and you’re into video editing, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to join our team at Arrowhead Pride.
Arrowhead Pride is looking for a video editor to create Chiefs-related content for our YouTube page. Read on for all of the details.
What does the role entail?
The video editor would be responsible for the following:
- Producing and editing longform video content at least once a week specifically for our YouTube channel.
- Developing and making adjustments to video shows or series to help the YouTube channel grow.
- Work with the Executive Producer and the Arrowhead Pride producer to create content that will appeal to fans of the team.
- Regular communication with SB Nation management regarding site goals, traffic, and progress.
This is a part-time, contract role compensated with a monthly stipend.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best video editor candidates will:
- Have a passion for NFL and KC Chiefs news and history.
- Have strong storytelling skills.
- Be a self-starter and pitch video ideas regularly.
- Access to Adobe Creative Suite (specifically After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop).
- Compositing and integrating animations and graphics into video.
- Take responsibility for projects and self-produce/direct when necessary, or alternatively work closely with the Executive Producer to realize a specific vision.
How do you apply?
To apply, please submit a resume detailing any previous video editing experience, a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the role, and a link to your portfolio or some samples of your work. All items should be submitted via our Vox Media careers page. You must submit all three items to be considered.
If you have questions about this role, the application process, or Arrowhead Pride and SB Nation in general, please contact Jeanna Thomas, Senior Talent Manager for Team Brands, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SB Nation and Arrowhead Pride are committed to bringing you coverage of the Chiefs from a diverse array of voices and perspectives. If your qualifications and experience do not precisely align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role,, we encourage you to apply.