With the announcement of compensatory picks on Friday, the Kansas City Chiefs (and the rest of the league) now know when they will pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, which is set to begin on Thursday night, April 25.
Here is the full list of the Chiefs’ eight picks:
- First round (29) - 29th overall
- Second round (29) - 61st overall
- Second round (31) 63rd overall (from Los Angeles Rams - Marcus Peters)
- Third round (29) - 92nd overall
- Fifth round (29) - 167th overall
- Sixth round (29) - 201st overall
- Sixth round (42) - 214th overall (compensatory)
- Seventh round (2) - 216th overall (Rod Streater trade)
How many players will the Chiefs draft?
An interesting poll idea came through the wire from loyal AP reader Countryboi over the weekend, when he asked how many players the Chiefs will wind up selecting in the 2019 NFL Draft.
In 2018, the Chiefs had eight picks headed into the draft and ended up taking six players when general manager Brett Veach traded up. Keep in mind, the Chiefs have the option to trade back as well.
What happens this year?
How many players do the Chiefs draft in 2019?
This poll is closed
10 or more
6 or less