Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began voting on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL last year and this past offseason. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.
97 percent of Chiefs fans are confident in the direction of the team heading into Week 17
- After reaching as high as 98% after Weeks 2 and 3, Chiefs fans’ confidence hit 55% following the 19-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, then it dropped to a season-low 37% ahead of Thursday Night Football against the Denver Broncos.
- Following the 30-6 win on Thursday night against the division rival, fan confidence was back up to 71%. It was up to 79% despite the Chiefs dropping the game to the Packers.
- After Matt Moore and the Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings, fan confidence was up to 90%, the highest rating since Week 5 (94%). The fan confidence rating was cut in half following the Chiefs’ 35-32 loss to the Tennessee Titans, coming in at 45%, but a win on Monday night against the Chargers boosted it back up to 60%.
- Following the bye, three in every four Chiefs fans (75%) said they were confident in the direction of the team. That number was up to 82% after the 40-9 win over the Raiders and rose to 90% after the Chiefs’ 23-16 win over the New England Patriots.
- Following Patrick Mahomes’ snow game against the Broncos, fan confidence was back up to 95%, the highest it had been since Week 4.
- Only two teams in the NFL have 100% fan confidence — the Baltimore Ravens and New Orleans Saints. The Chiefs are in third with 97%, followed by the Buffalo Bills (89%) and San Francisco 49ers (87%).
In our national question, NFL fans were asked who they would prefer to watch in the Super Bowl
Here are the results:
AFC: Ravens (37%), Chiefs (27%), Bills (17%), Patriots (8%), Texans (5%), the wild-card team (6%)
NFC: Saints (33.48%), 49ers (24.20%), Vikings (14.37%), Seahawks (9.79%), NFC East champion (9.15%), Packers (9.02%)
Do you agree with this week’s FanPulse results?
This poll is closed