Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- There was no change from Wednesday to Thursday for the Chiefs. DE Frank Clark (shoulder/illness), and CBs Rashad Fenton (hamstring) and Mo Claiborne (shoulder) missed practice. NFL Network is reporting there is a “good chance” Clark plays on Sunday.
- LB Darron Lee missed practice for the second day in a row, but his absence has not been due to injury, per the report.
- RB Damien Williams (rib) was limited for the second day in a row on Thursday. Williams missed the last two games with the rib injury. Starting LG Andrew Wylie (shoulder) was also limited again.
- The Broncos listed 18 players on the injury report with DE DeMarcus Walker (ankle) and WR Juwann Winfree (hamstring) added to the list. That is a season-high for Denver.
- TE Noah Fant (hip/foot) returned to practice as a limited participant on on Thursday.