Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began voting on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL last year and this past offseason. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.
If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.
Let’s see what happened to fan base confidence heading into Week 15:
- After reaching as high as 98% after Weeks 2 and 3, Chiefs fans’ confidence hit 55% following the 19-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, then it dropped to a season-low 37% ahead of Thursday Night Football against the Denver Broncos.
- Following the 30-6 win on Thursday night against the division rival, fan confidence was back up to 71%. It was up to 79% despite the Chiefs dropping the game to the Packers.
- After Matt Moore and the Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings, fan confidence was up to 90%, the highest rating since Week 5 (94%). The fan confidence rating was cut in half following the Chiefs’ 35-32 loss to the Tennessee Titans, coming in at 45%, a win on Monday night against the Chargers boosted it back up to 60%.
- Following the bye, three in every four Chiefs fans (75%) said they were confident in the direction of the team. That number was up to 82% after the 40-9 win over the Raiders and is now at 90% after the Chiefs’ 23-16 win over the New England Patriots.
This week, FanPulse asked two national questions:
- More than 80% of fans believe the 1-12 Cincinnati Bengals will have the first overall pick in 2020. No other team has less than three wins.
- With that pick, nearly 70% of fans believe the Bengals will select LSU quarterback Joe Burrow.
Do you agree with this week’s FanPulse results?
This poll is closed