Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- As expected, Kansas City Chiefs DE Frank Clark (shoulder/illness), and CBs Rashad Fenton (hamstring) and Mo Claiborne (shoulder) missed practice as the Chiefs began preparing for the Broncos. We detailed Clark’s absence from practice here.
- LB Darron Lee missing practice was a surprise, but it was not due to injury, per the report.
- In his return to practice, RB Damien Williams (rib) was limited. Williams missed the last two games with the rib injury. Starting LG Andrew Wylie (shoulder) was also limited.
- The Broncos listed 16 players, tying a season-high, according to The Denver Post.
- TE Noah Fant (hip/foot) and RG Ron Leary (concussion) both missed practice for the Broncos.