Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the final injury report of the week with official designations:
- QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) is expected to play vs. Tennessee. More on that here.
- Three Chiefs starters — DE Frank Clark (neck), RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) — are officially questionable. Of the three, Fuller probably has the best chance at playing (with protection for his thumb as can be seen here). Clark has missed the last two games with a neck injury.
- LT Eric Fisher (groin) practiced limitedly Thursday and Friday but will be out for the game. That means Cam Erving will be tasked with protecting Mahomes’ blind side. DE Alex Okafor (ankle) is also out.
- C Ben Jones (concussion) will play, as will DL Jeffery Simmons (hamstring) despite popping up on the injury report on Wednesday.
- Three Titans starters — LB Jayon Brown (groin), DT Jurrell Casey (shoulder) and TE Delanie Walker (ankle) — have been ruled out, and the Titans will likely be without WR Corey Davis (hip), who is doubtful. Davis’ absence could mean WR A.J. Brown will be the focal point of the offense.