Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) practiced fully for the second day in a row on Thursday. If there is no setback on Friday, you could reasonably expect Mahomes to play on Sunday.
- LT Eric Fisher (groin) practiced limitedly after missing altogether on Wednesday.
- Only one Chief — DE Alex Okafor (ankle) — did not practice.
- DE Frank Clark (neck), RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) were once again limited — a positive sign as they try to return to action.
- C Ben Jones (concussion) upgraded to a full participant on Thursday, and LB Cameron Wake (non-injury) returned to practice.
- DL Jeffery Simmons was added to the injury report and did not practice Thursday due to a hamstring injury. Injuries that pop up during the week are never good signs for the potential for playing on Sunday.
- No Titan who missed practice on Wednesday returned for the Thursday workout.
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Fisher work out on Thursday at Chiefs practice. pic.twitter.com/SxsB6d2QDU— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) November 7, 2019
Frank Clark on Thursday. pic.twitter.com/BnKo4b4otK— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) November 7, 2019