Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) practiced fully for the second day in a row on Thursday. If there is no setback on Friday, you could reasonably expect Mahomes to play on Sunday.
- LT Eric Fisher (groin) practiced limitedly after missing altogether on Wednesday.
- Only one Chief — DE Alex Okafor (ankle) — did not practice.
- DE Frank Clark (neck), RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) were once again limited — a positive sign as they try to return to action.
- C Ben Jones (concussion) upgraded to a full participant on Thursday, and LB Cameron Wake (non-injury) returned to practice.
- DL Jeffery Simmons was added to the injury report and did not practice Thursday due to a hamstring injury. Injuries that pop up during the week are never good signs for the potential for playing on Sunday.
- No Titan who missed practice on Wednesday returned for the Thursday workout.
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Fisher work out on Thursday at Chiefs practice. pic.twitter.com/SxsB6d2QDU— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) November 7, 2019