Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began voting on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL last year and this past offseason. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.
If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.
Let’s see what happened to fan base confidence heading into Week 13:
- After reaching as high as 98% after Weeks 2 and 3, Chiefs fans’ confidence hit 55% following the 19-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, then it dropped to a season-low 37% ahead of Thursday Night Football against the Denver Broncos.
- Following the 30-6 win on Thursday night against the division rival, fan confidence was back up to 71%. It was up to 79% despite the Chiefs dropping the game to the Packers.
- After Matt Moore and the Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings, fan confidence was up to 90%, the highest rating since Week 5 (94%).
- The fan confidence rating was cut in half following the Chiefs’ 35-32 loss to the Tennessee Titans, coming in at 45%, but Monday night’s win against the Chargers boosted it back up to 60%.
- Following the bye, three in every four Chiefs fans (75%) say they are confident in the direction of the team.
This week, FanPulse asked all NFL fans about Thanksgiving sides:
- Green bean casserole is the obvious answer for me here, but I was surprised sweet potatoes garnered as much of the vote as it did. Sweet potatoes are excellent.
Do you agree with this weeks FanPulse?
This poll is closed