Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began voting on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL last year and this past offseason. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.
Let’s see what happened to fan base confidence heading into Week 11:
- After reaching as high as 98% after Weeks 2 and 3, Chiefs fans’ confidence hit 55% following the 19-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, then it dropped to a season-low 37% ahead of Thursday Night Football against the Denver Broncos.
- Following the 30-6 win on Thursday night against the division rival, fan confidence was back up to 71%. It was up to 79% despite the Chiefs dropping the game to the Packers.
- After Matt Moore and the Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings, fan confidence was up to 90%, the highest rating since Week 5 (94%).
- The fan confidence rating was cut in half following the Chiefs’ 35-32 loss to the Tennessee Titans, coming in at 45%.
FanPulse asked NFL fans several national questions this week:
- Most NFL fans believe that the Week 14 matchup between Patrick Mahomes’ Chiefs and Tom Brady’s New England Patriots is the most exciting game remaining on the entire league schedule.
- Of the four teams facing an uphill battle, the Oakland Raiders narrowly beat out the Pittsburgh Steelers to win the playoff vote.
Do you agree with this week’s #FanPulse results?
This poll is closed