Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Minnesota Vikings at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official injury designations:
- Three Chiefs starters — RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), LT Eric Fisher (groin) and DE Alex Okafor (ankle) — have been ruled out.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) is officially questionable after being limited in practice all week. Matt Moore will start if Mahomes ends up missing his second consecutive game. The questionable status equates to a 50% chance of playing in the game. Kendall Fuller (thumb) and DT Chris Jones (groin) are also questionable.
- In somewhat of a surprise, DE Frank Clark (neck) returned to practice on Friday with limited work and is questionable as well.
- CB Bashaud Breeland (shoulder), Dustin Colquitt (left thigh) and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) will be ready to play in the game. Wylie last played Week 5 against the Indianapolis Colts.
- The Minnesota Vikings had just one player with an official designation — WR Adam Thielen (hamstring). He is questionable.