Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- The Chiefs have five players — LT Eric Fisher (groin), DT Chris Jones (groin), LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) — who did not practice on Wednesday. Fisher and Jones likely won’t practice all week and miss the game based upon what we know. O’Daniel, Watkins and Wylie are worth monitoring.
- WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder) and LB Anthony Hitchens (groin) were limited. Hill has yet to participate with a full practice designation since suffering his injury in Week 1.
- DE Alex Okafor (hip) practicing fully is a good sign after he missed last game against the Colts. RB LeSean McCoy (ankle) participating fully to start the week likely means his ankle issue is coming along.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is listed on the injury report but practiced fully. Find the latest commentary on Mahomes’ ankle here.
- Only one Houston Texan did not practice — top backup Greg Mancz, who is in the concussion protocol. WR Kenny Stills (hamstring) was limited to start the week.