Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Houston Texans at Noon Arrowhead Time on Sunday.
Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- The Chiefs have five players — LT Eric Fisher (groin), DT Chris Jones (groin), LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) — who did not practice on Wednesday. Fisher and Jones likely won’t practice all week and miss the game based upon what we know. O’Daniel, Watkins and Wylie are worth monitoring.
- WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder) and LB Anthony Hitchens (groin) were limited. Hill has yet to participate with a full practice designation since suffering his injury in Week 1.
- DE Alex Okafor (hip) practicing fully is a good sign after he missed last game against the Colts. RB LeSean McCoy (ankle) participating fully to start the week likely means his ankle issue is coming along.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is listed on the injury report but practiced fully. Find the latest commentary on Mahomes’ ankle here.
- Only one Houston Texan did not practice — top backup Greg Mancz, who is in the concussion protocol. WR Kenny Stills (hamstring) was limited to start the week.