Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Indianapolis Colts at 7:20 p.m. Arrowhead Time on Sunday night.
Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official designations:
- WR Sammy Watkins popped up on the injury report with a hamstring issue (he had only been listed with a shoulder issue prior to Friday) and is listed as questionable. From our AP Injury expert, Aaron Borgmann: “Never like to see a player go from full practice to limited practice late in the week. Hopefully precautionary as team preps for Sunday night. Perhaps increase soreness over week with all full practice up until today.”
- RB LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play, whereas RB Damien Williams’ (knee) is officially questionable. DL Alex Okafor (hip) is also questionable for the Chiefs.
- WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder), LT Eric Fisher (groin) and LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring) won’t play in the game.
- Five Colts will be out for the game — highlighted by S Clayton Geathers (concussion), S Malik Hooker (knee) and LB Darius Leonard (concussion). That’s three key defensive players not suiting up for Indianapolis.
- RB Marlon Mack (ankle) and WR T.Y. Hilton (quad) — the two most important skill-position players for Indianapolis — are officially questionable. Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo on Hilton earlier this week: “He’s a talent. We began the week saying this is a guy who could wreck the game, so if there’s a guy that could wreck the game, we’ve got to give him extra attention.”
- The hip injury to rookie CB Rock Ya-Sin appears to have happened this week, as Ya-Sin did not miss practice to begin the week. He is also questionable.