Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Minnesota Vikings at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- The Chiefs had four starters — DE Frank Clark (neck), RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), LT Eric Fisher (groin) and DE Alex Okafor (ankle) — miss practice on Thursday. CB Bashaud Breeland (shoulder) returned to practice with the limited status after missing completely on Wednesday.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) was limited for the fifth straight practice on Thursday. Dustin Colquitt (left thigh) and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) were also limited.
- DT Chris Jones (groin) was upgraded to a full participant after being limited on Wednesday.
- LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) being a full participant two days in a row means he could return this week. Wylie last played Week 5 against the Indianapolis Colts.
- The Minnesota Vikings had just one player limited on Thursday — WR Adam Thielen (hamstring). Everyone else practiced. There was no change on Minnesota’s side from Wednesday to Thursday.