Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs take on the Green Bay Packers at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday at 7:20 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- Patrick Mahomes (knee) was listed as a limited participant for the second day in a row, just seven days after dislocating his kneecap. Watch video of Mahomes on the practice field here.
- LT Eric Fisher returned (groin) was also limited for the second day in a row. Fisher hasn’t practiced or played since Week 2 against the Oakland Raiders. Fisher had surgery in mid-September.
- Four Chiefs — including three starters — did not practice: DE Frank Clark (neck), DT Chris Jones (groin), LB Darron Lee (illness) and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb).
- DL Tanoh Kpassagnon (illness) returned as a full participant and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) returned as a limited participant. Both players missed Wednesday’s workout.
- WR Davante Adams (toe) has not practiced since injuring his toe Week 4 on Thursday Night Football. It looks like he may miss Green Bay’s game again this week. It’s worth noting that WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle/knee) was downgraded to a limited participant Thursday following his full participation on Wednesday. So was S Darnell Savage (ankle).
- The Packers’ starting center, Corey Linsley, popped up on the injury report with a back issue — he missed practice.