Monday’s injury report was an estimation. Here is the second practice report of the week:
- CB Kendall Fuller (thumb), LT Eric Fisher (groin), DT Chris Jones (groin) and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) did not practice and are unlikely to go Thursday night.
- LT Cam Erving (groin), LB Anthony Hitchens (groin), DT Derrick Nnadi (elbow) and LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring) were upgraded to full participants after being considered “limited” in the Monday estimation.
- WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remained limited. NFL Network reported Monday morning that the Chiefs were “optimistic” Watkins could play Thursday night after missing last game with his injury.
- Broncos CB Bryce Callahan, who has yet to play for the team this season, is the only player who wouldn’t have practiced for Denver.
- It is notable that WR Emmanuel Sanders (knee) was upgraded to a full participant. DE Derek Wolfe remained “limited.”