Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- The lone change from Wednesday was that Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins returned to practice, which was expected since his absence on Wednesday was not injury related.
- No change for Kansas City. The Chiefs have five players — LT Eric Fisher (groin), DT Chris Jones (groin), LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) and LG Andrew Wylie (ankle) — who did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday. Fisher and Jones likely won’t practice all week and miss the game based upon what we know. O’Daniel, Watkins and Wylie remain worth monitoring, though it is looking unlikely they play.
- WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder) and LB Anthony Hitchens (groin) were limited again. Hill has yet to participate with a full practice designation since suffering his injury in Week 1.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is listed on the injury report but practiced fully. Find the latest commentary on Mahomes’ ankle here. Here is a video of Mahomes on the ankle from Thursday practice.
- Only one Houston Texan did not practice — top backup Greg Mancz, who is in the concussion protocol. WR Kenny Stills (hamstring) remains limited.