Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. Here was the report for Wednesday:
#Chiefs Wednesday injuries— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) September 12, 2018
S Eric Berry (heel) - did not practice
LB Ben Niemann (hamstring) - did not practice
CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) - full
DT Justin Hamilton (ankle) - full
LB Reggie Ragland (knee) - full
RB Darrel Williams (shoulder) - full
- It has been 32 days since Eric Berry practiced or played for the Chiefs.
- There is no current timetable for Ben Niemann, but here’s likely why the injury occurred.
- The thumb injury to Kendall Fuller and the shoulder injury to Darrel Williams are new.
- QB Ben Roethlisberger (right elbow) - did not practice
- CB Joe Haden (hamstring) - did not practice
- G David DeCastro (hand) - did not practice
- DE Tyson Alualu (shoulder) - did not practice
- DT Cameron Heyward (knee) - did not practice
- TE Vance McDonald (foot) - full