Kansas City Chiefs safety Daniel Sorensen missed practice for the first time all camp on Tuesday morning.
“Dan hurt his knee,” Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said. “He’s being evaluated. We just have to see here exactly where that thing is going.”
With knee issues being so delicate in the NFL and Sorensen preparing for a starting role this season, this is a storyline to watch. Now, for the rest of the injuries.
The following players were held out of Kansas City Chiefs training camp in St. Joseph, Missouri, Tuesday morning:
- OL Dillon Gordon (shoulder)
- LB Dorian O’Daniel (thumb issue since 8/5)
- S Leon McQuay (hamstring issue since 8/6)
- CB Keith Reaser (quad strain suffered on 7/29)
- S Dan Sorensen (knee)
- RB Charcandrick West (concussion suffered on 7/28)
- WR Sammy Watkins (hip issue since 8/6)
- WR Tim Wright (sick)
Scheduled day off (no injury)
- S Eric Berry